GreatImaginationsLyn

Heartless Lyn @ Great Imaginations

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost"

February in Review

Summary

January and February are two months that always seems to cause some issues. I tend to get a horrible bout of depression after Christmas. I actually love winter, and the temperatures outside are very reasonable and nice. We even had a bit of snow here in Texas during the first of the month (February 6th, 7th, and 8th). Valentine's Day was nice. I gained some yummy treats from some of the families I work with, and a new Diamond Candle from the family (YAH!). Cinnamon Roll candle - it smells great!

I've started to hit the job search harder this month. Everything at work is not okay. I tried to grit my teeth and bare with the hard times, but when the company starts to deny you pay and the only way you find out about it is through other employees, you know that it is time to move on.

Reading

I read 7 books this month (WOW), which brings my total to 12 for 2014.

I DNF 3 books in February.

Average rating for February: 3.35

Average rating For 2014: 3.66

Favorite Book in February: Not a Drop to Drink

Pages Read in February: 2,267

Pages read in 2014: 3,965

Television and Movies

Theatre Releases: The Lego Movie - Loved it!

Rentals:  The Getaway with Ethan Hawke and Selena Gomez. Watching Selena Gomez cuss out someone was cute, but the movie was dull and flat.

Rewatched:  Pirates of the Carribean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. I still love that movie.

I bought:  Thor: The Dark World and Teen Titans Go! Season One on DVD.

Music

This month, here are the top songs on my playlist:

Bells of Notre Dame - Soundtrack to The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Shameful confession: I love the soundtrack more than the movie. It needs more Paul Kandle.

Misere Mani by Era - Grr! This is a hard CD to buy in America. Era is a new singer in my library, and so far, I LOVE everything I have heard from her!

Now We Are Free - Gladiator Soundtrack - Beautiful.

Let it Go - Africanized Tribal Cover - !!!!! on that same line... Let it Go/Vivaldi's Winter by The Piano Guys

Onto March!