GreatImaginationsLyn

Heartless Lyn @ Great Imaginations

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost"

Lips Touch: Three Times

Lips Touch: Three Times - Today's current art media: Book covers. I will be the first to admit that I am a sucker for a lovely dust jacket. Today, the bookstores display rows and rows of lovely and passionate art at the front of a well-defined novel. I, sad to admit, dodged The Hunger Games because of the front cover. I always remind myself to never judge a book by its cover.However, with this beauty, you get your outstanding artwork and a wonderful collection of short stories by a promising new author. I will not lie and say that these stories are NOT for the weak of heart. I would have given this book five stars if it had not been for the animal abuse in the last story.Today's teen lit is sadly absent of short stories, and LP: TT fufils that void and offers budding girls three short stories that appeal to their level. Note: these stories are for mature teen girls, due to some mature content.I really loved the writing style of Taylor, and I hope to see her release a book in the near future.