GreatImaginationsLyn

Heartless Lyn @ Great Imaginations

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost"

God's Law: The Only Political Solution: A Prophecy of the Downfall of the United States or a Blueprint for National Prosperity - Charles R. Fuqua Fuqua calls for the death penalty for disobedient children. Because the Bible tells him so.But he is anti-abortion. We can't kill a fetus, but we can kill a child. And this is not a fight over the abortion battle, it is about killing children simply because they disagree with their parents. So I ask you this, if a kid doesn't eat their brussle sprouts, or clean their room, or want to play sports, or listen to music that their parents deem unfavorable, can we take them out back and shoot them? Want to feel your blood pressure shoot through the roof? Here you go:"The maintenance of civil order in society rests on the foundation of family discipline. Therefore, a child who disrespects his parents must be permanently removed from society in a way that gives an example to all other children of the importance of respect for parents. The death penalty for rebellious children is not something to be taken lightly. The guidelines for administering the death penalty to rebellious children are given in Deut 21:18-21."This makes me want to vomit.